We encourage you to continue to fundraise even after you have reached your minimum.
We have some amazing perks listed below to help motivate you to fundraise early and fundraise widely.
|Israel Ride Hat or Socks|
|Israel Ride Hat and Socks|
|Israel Ride Shorts|
|Personalized Photo Book|
|Art print by an Israeli artist from the Arava Region and a Personalized Photo Book|
- Those eligible for fundraising incentives by Sept 1st will receive their incentive prizes prior to the trip or in Israel.
- Those eligible for fundraising incentives AFTER Sept 1st will have incentive prizes mailed to them after the trip.
- Clothing items will be sent in the size originally indicated on your registration form.
EARLY FUNDRAISING INCENTIVE CAMPAIGN
Those who hit their fundraising minimum by June 15th receive a ‘Pacesetter’ long-sleeved version of the Rider jersey.
ADDITIONAL FUNDRAISING, RECOGNITION, and INCENTIVES
- Early Incentive Gift: Given to those who sign up before Dec 31st. Not applicable for rollovers who received the incentive for that year.
- Mishpacha Award: For alumni who’ve attended 4+ Israel Rides. Gift sent after completion of ride.
- Ganse Mishpacha Award: For alumni who’ve attended 10+ Israel Rides. Gift sent after completion of ride.
- Highest Fundraiser of the Year:
- ♥ Your name on a plaque in the amphitheater at the Arava Institute and to our site.
- ♥ Free, early registration for next Israel Ride & Hazon Ride.
- ♥ Plus, a sculpture or piece of art made by an artist from Kibbutz Ketura.
- $50K Club: Hit $50,000, cumulatively, for recognition at Kibbutz Ketura, and your name listed on our site.